My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Series: BH Cosmetics Look Two

Hello, my Pretties!

I know I took a while to post part two of my BH Cosmetics series, but here it is!

 
 
 
I am looking at this picture collage and I feel like I look so tan!  Haha.  I think it might be the mixture of the beachy themed eyeshadow and very nude lip.
 
I cannot believe that this was my first time wearing this matte turquoise eyeshadow.  It's beautiful!  Just look at how it stands out!
 
I used a gold toned shadow on my lid, a copper brown in the crease, a matte white as my brow high light, a yellow gold on the inner corner of my lower lash line, and that fabulous turquoise on the outer half of my lower lash line.  I even used a dark matte brown shadow to fill in my brows!
 
Face Ingredients:
 
Face:
♥Avon Ideal Flawless Matte Mousse Foundation in Tan Beige
♥E.L.F. Mineral Booster in Sheer
♥Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous
 
Eyes:
♥Avon Eyeshadow Primer in Medium Beige
♥BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette 2nd Edition
♥E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner in Black
♥ Avon Irresistibly Sexy Mascara in Black Obsessed
 
Lips:
♥Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in 902C Bare it All
 
I can't stop thinking about how tan I look!  It's really making me want to hit the beach.  Haha. 
 
 


1 comment:

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥