My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Friday, May 24, 2013

Series: BH Cosmetics Look One

Hello, my Pretties!

I wear makeup often...sadly not everyday like I used to but I still play with it a couple times a week.  Since I work as a nanny, that doesn't require makeup and sometimes I have to be at work early so I don't have time to do my makeup.  Oh no, I'd rather take those makeup applying minutes and use them for sleep!

But recently my schedule at work got changed so I go in a couple of hours later now so now I do have time to apply my makeup. 

Even though I go in later, I am always trying to save some time in the mornings and hate to rummage through my stash which can be very time consuming.  So...I have rediscovered my love for my BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palettes.  I have four of them, Editions 1-4, but all this week I have been using the 2nd Edition.

With 120 eyeshadows at your fingertips, how much easier can it get?!
 
 
 
 
Face Ingredients:
 
Face:
♥Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
♥Avon Ideal Flawless Matte Mousse Foundation in Natural Tan
♥E.L.F. Mineral Booster in Sheer
♥Avon True Color Blush in Classic Aura
 
Eyes:
♥Avon Eyeshadow Primer in Warm Beige
♥BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette 2nd Edition
♥Avon Glimmersticks Eyeliner in Copper
♥Almay One Coat Dial Up Mascara in Blackest Black
 
Lips:
♥Avon Tint 'n Go for Cheeks & Lips in Sunny
 
I used 6 eyeshadows to create this look.  I used a light green on my lid and a darker green shade on the outer V.  I used a medium brown in the crease but then deepened it with a brown a tad darker.  A matte white went on my brow high light and gold in the inner corner and over the light green shade.  A light blue shade was applied to the lower lash line.  The colors just blend so easily into one another.
 
I have another BH Cosmetics look to share with you and one other that I did that I loved but I forgot to photograph it so I will have to recreate it.  I will post these as a series because I want to see how many looks I can do with this single eyeshadow palette!
 
I'll be back with another look soon!
 
Meanwhile, check out BH Cosmetics at www.bhcosmetics.com.
 
♥♥All products mentioned in this post were purchased by me with my sweet-tart's money.♥♥
 
 



4 comments:

  1. love ur eye color this is nice on u hun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Actually, my eyes are dark brown so that's why I wear green contacts. LOL. I was getting bored with my browns :) I never wear green shadow but the brown shadow neutralizes it for me.

      Delete
  2. The lip color <3
    Khanak
    www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's one of my favorites. It's a nice natural color and it's very creamy and feels great on :)

      Delete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥