My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Sunday, July 8, 2012

Gift: S•X•Y by Unforgettable Moments

Hello, my Pretties!

My older sister surprised me with a little gift a couple of weeks ago.  She had taken our mother to Payless and she found a lip gloss and a dual ended eyeliner on clearance and bought them for me because she thought I would like them.  Don't I have the bestest big sister ever?  Yeah, I do!

I haven't been to Payless in years so I didn't even know that they sold makeup.  Which reminds me, she did give me a couple of nail polishes a while back from Payless too.  I believe the brand is Zoe & Zac.  I never did a post on them.  Maybe I will now.


Gift from my sister.

S•X•Y by Unforgetable Moments
Light-Up Lip Gloss in Tropical Tease
Net wt. 0.18 oz/5g

This gloss has a built in mirror and light!

Fingertip swatch.

Lip swatch.

Original price: $6.99
Clearance price: $0.99

S•X•Y by Unforgettable Moments
Dual-Sided Eye Pencil
Net. wt. 2.8g/0.09 oz.

Built in sharpener on cap.

Emerald Princess

Daring Jade

Swatches.

Original Price: $3.99
Clearance Price: $0.99

A huge thanks to my big sis for this little gift.  I have been using the lip gloss like crazy!  And the little mirror and light do come in handy!


♥♥ Items mentioned in this post were gifted to me. ♥♥

6 comments:

  1. Aww great sis! Those all look really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is a great sister to me. She understands my addiction and feeds it every now and then LOL :)

      Delete
  2. I would love to check my local Payless for a few of these items but I'm grounded for buying new make-up lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Oh I know what being grounded for that same reason is like. LOL. I haven't even gone into my Payless yet to see what else they have!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It is! I applied it one night in the car and the little tiny light does work! LOL. Flawless application :)

      Delete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥