My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Tuesday, July 24, 2012

EOTD: Hawaiian Glow

Hello, my Pretties!

Today I want to show off my newest Avon True Color Eyeshadow Duo in Hawaiian Glow.  Yesterday I posted my Avon Campaign 14 Haul where I introduced you to this darling.

You can see my last Avon Haul HERE.

Avon True Color Eyeshadow Duo in Hawaiian Glow.

Up close.

Fingertip swatches.

Inner wrist swatch on bare skin.



This is a very innocent and sweet eye look.  I used the peach shade on my lid and the taupe shade in my crease.  I am really liking these shadows.  Avon eyeshadows tend to be less pigmented than they appear in the pan and I've never made that a secret.  But, I am quite satisfied with these.

I love the feminine and demure look they create.  I feel like a little darling.



Avon Big Color Glossy Pencil in Glossy Angelic.

I don't know what it is but fashioning these shadows, I am really feeling like a LADY!

♥♥ I am an Independent Avon Sales Representative.  I paid for these products with my own money.  These are my own thoughts and honest opinions.  ♥♥


5 comments:

  1. LOVE the color combo great look BBB!!!
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, BBB. I feel so different, so pretty when I wear neutral shadows :)

      Delete
  2. I'm jealous of how thin you were able to draw your liner. I always end up with a thick line :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL oh believe me, I usually end up with that thick line too. Especially if I use a pencil liner. For liquid eye liner, I had been using my ELF Liquid Liner with a felt tip applicator but I thought the felt tip was very thick so I always got a thick line. But in this look, I used a new eyeliner which is my favorite now. LOL. It is also by Avon. Super Extend Liquid Eye Liner in Black. I use the point for the thin line. It applies like a marker and is so black I don't have to be going over and over the line and that helps to keep the line thin :)

      Delete
  3. These procedures are usually essential in evaluating the patients' progress as they continue with the therapy. Your talents can also be of use in rehabilitation centers. Step 3: Determine the goal(s) you would like to achieve during each session.
    My blog :: how to cure depression yahoo answers

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥