My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Thursday, June 21, 2012

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Luminous & Sparkling Shadows

Hello, my Pretties!

Quick little post for y'all tonight.

My older sister made another donation to my Makeup Orphanage and handed me over seven Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Shadows--five Luminous Shadows and two Sparkling Shadows.

Allow me to introduce you...

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Shadows

Left to Right:
Deja Blue (S), Emerald City (L), Tons of Plum (L), Jet Set (L),
Goldblinger (S), Plum Passion (L), and Money, Baby (L).
S=Sparkling Shadow L=Luminous Shadow

Swatches without flash over foundation.

Swatches with flash over foundation.

Just by swatching them, I liked them.  They are very smooth and soft so there is some fallout.  I forgot to take a photo of the applicator but it has a built in sponge tipped applicator on the wand.  It's convenient.  You can't get your eyeshadow seamlessly blended out using the enclosed applicator but you can apply it easily and effortlessly to your lids and then do it like I do and use your fingertip to blend it out.  That works for me.

I will use these in an upcoming look soon...I hope.  The colors are pretty, don'tcha think?

Luv & Luk,
--L.

♥♥ All items mentioned in this post were given to me as a gift from my sister. ♥♥

6 comments:

  1. Oh these are so pretty! I've wondered what these are like! I really like the Beauty Rush products, although I only own a few, I want to try more! :) Great post & I can't wait to see a look! :)
    Hope all is going great for you, sweets! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like these colors a lot. They tend to apply more sheer but I think you can build them up. I need to play with them some more. I think these are the only Beauty Rush products I have and I too would like to try more! I will try and work on a look with these this weekend. I need to get my creative juices flowing :)

      Delete
  2. I remember these! I use to wear them in high school :)

    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I guess you weren't in high school that long ago, right? Haha. Every time I see "when I was in high school..." I think about when I was in high school and that was a very long time ago! LOL. I didn't know much about makeup back then. It really was all just Cover Girl for me :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yeah they are. Not super duper pigmented but I think a pretty eye look is still achievable with these :)

      Delete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥