My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Tuesday, June 26, 2012

LFI: Red Velvet

Hello, my Pretties!

Feel like a Look For Inspiration post?  Well, I got one for you!

Probably my favorite color is red.  It's sexy, it's powerful, it's hott!  But red makeup tends to be tough to pull off.  While red lips maybe classic, try wearing red eyeshadow.  Seriously, try it.  I did!


My red LFI was inspired by my Ecko Red t-shirt I was wearing at the moment.  I admit, I am one of those girls who often times matches my makeup to what I am wearing.  It maybe wrong but, I really don't care!


This LFI was created using only eyeshadows from my BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette 2nd Edition.  You can purchase that palette by visiting bhcosmetics.com.


Heavy eyeshadow acting as a liner on the lower lash line.

I chose not to do an eyeliner on my upper lash line to
balance out my lower lash line.

Glossy lips with a hint of red tint seemed appropriate.


Remember, this is a Look For Inspiration.  Feel free to tweak it and make it your own.  The point is to inspire you to do something different, something you never thought to do.  I don't usually wear red makeup at all but, why not?

Are you going to try this?

Luv & Luk,
--L.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you, Jessica! Thank you for always taking the time to comment on my blog. You are very kind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty BBB!
    I need to pull out my BHcosmetics palette and play with some color as well.
    Have a great week.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, BBB! Oh, yes! You must! I really do love my BH palettes. And don't forget to show us what colorful looks you come up with :) I'd love to see!

      Delete
  3. I used to wear red eyeshadow sooo much before and this reminded me of how much I miss it.
    You look great girly.

    Thank for your sweet comment and you got urself a new subbie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only time I have ever used red shadow is when I do a rainbow eye look and I just just a tiny bit! LOL. This is my first time using all red! I'd love to see your looks you do with red shadow :) Thank you for the compliments and taking the time to visit my blog. It's not great but I appreciate all my subbies, they are my friends! THANK YOU!!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, Krystal! It's a bit monotone but hey, it's OK. It's only makeup LOL :)

      Delete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥