My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Saturday, December 10, 2011

Profusion Pearl Eyeshadows: Part 2

Hello, my Pretties!

How has your day been going so far?  Mine?  Not so good.  I woke up with pink eye this morning.  Bummer.  I planned on spending all day working on some new eye looks but that pink eye ordeal  just blew that idea out of the water.  So, I decided to post some swatches of my second Profusion Pearl Eyeshadows Palette instead.



This is what I used to do this swatch post.  I applied the L.A. Colors Liquid Makeup on my forearm as a base.  I applied the Profusion shadows on my forearm in rows.  I used the Avon Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion and the little rag to remove the eyeshadow swatches.

Profusion Pearl Eyeshadows
with flash.

Profusion Pearl Eyeshadow
without flash.

Row 1 and Row 2 with flash.

Row 1 and Row 2 without flash.

Row 3 and Row 4 with flash.

Row 3 and Row 4 without flash.

Row 5 with flash.

Row 5 without flash.

A couple of days ago when I showed you all the other Profusion Pearl Eyeshadows Palette I have, I got so many nice comments on it.  All of you liked the palette very much.  This one did not disappoint either.  The colors are just as pigmented, just as smooth.  Very pretty shades to chose from.  So, you see, at only a dollar for these 20 shadows, beautiful doesn't have to mean expensive.

Eye looks using this palette will be coming up soon!

Luv & Luk,
--L.

♥♥ All items mentioned in this post were purchased by me with my own money. ♥♥

3 comments:

  1. Great swatches, I love ProFusion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post i will need to try ProFusion.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. @NeonChipmunk, thank you! Since I discovered Profusion earlier this year, I'm loving it :) Can't wait to get some more.

    @Hunter87, you've never tried Profusion? Well...maybe Santa will get you something ;)

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥