My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Saturday, September 1, 2012

Nail Polish Collection: E.L.F.


Hello, my Pretties!

I have finally gotten another batch of nail polish swatches ready for you.  Today's nail polish collection will feature E.L.F., Eyes Lips Face.


I only have five of these E.L.F. nail polishes but I should really invest in some more.  I got all of these last year in a gift set.  I checked on the website and I don't see all of these being offered anymore.  Regular price for these nail polishes on http://www.eyeslipsface.com is $2.00.

E.L.F. Nail Polish
net wt .35 oz

Mango Madness


E.L.F. Nail Polish
net wt .35 oz

Fuchsia 


E.L.F. Nail Polish
net wt .35 oz

Purple Pleaser


E.L.F. Nail Polish
net wt .35 oz

Lilac


E.L.F. Nail Polish
net wt .35 oz

Blue Mist


You can see the entire range of shades on the E.L.F. website HERE.  Mango Madness, Purple Pleaser, and Lilac are still being offered on the site.  Fuchsia and Blue Mist are not.

As you can see from the swatches, they all apply nicely for the exception of Blue Mist which ended up looking very streaky and uneven even after three coats.  All other nail polishes were swatched using only two coats.

My two favorite nail polishes are Mango Madness and Lilac.  I cannot wait to buy some more of these.  I really like them and there are still many more E.L.F. polishes to be tried out.

Do you own any E.L.F. nail polishes?  Which ones are your favorite?

♥♥ All items mentioned in this blog post were purchased by me with my own money.  These are my own thoughts and honest opinions.  ♥♥


17 comments:

  1. Love Mango madness looks great on you! I have been a little MIA on my favorite bloggies but promise to catch up! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CATHY!!!!!!
      LOL :)
      Miss ya, chickie! I've been MIA all over the place! Haha. We are moving and painting and remodeling and all that good stuff. No internet at the new place yet so I have to come to my grandmother's to use it. LOL. I miss the beauty community so much :(
      And thank you, I love Mango Madness! I actually love anything coral these days. I'm actually wearing a coral shirt right now! LOL :) XXOO

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is! I want to get another shade like this one because the application did not go on as smoothly as I had hoped for.

      Delete
  3. Loving all these colors, specially the bright ones.
    Beautiful nails.
    xx,

    * STYLE ID NET *
    * Filomenas Closet *
    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really loving bright colors on my nails this season!

      Delete
  4. The mint color is my favorite very pretty.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, BBB, but I didn't like how uneven it looked after 3 coats. I really wanted to love this color. Maybe if I let it dry longer in between coats, it might look better :)

      Delete
  5. You have a nice collection girl! I love the Fuchsia and the Purple Pleaser! I need to get over to e.l.f. and try out a few of these polishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks, Dre. I would love to add more to them. They are good polishes and for $2, not bad at all!

      Delete
  6. aw, love love love the elf polishes ;) Great swatches girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did this one for you, Krystal! I remember you telling me you had a ton of ELF polishes. Haha :) & thank you!!

      Delete
  7. Haha, it's pretty! This one is not offered on the website anymore but the one I see that is almost identical is the Mint Cream. You might want to try that one out :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorg!!! Now to pick a fave one???? Hmmmm... they're all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My favorite will still be Mango Madness Haha. I love corals!

      Delete
  9. Lilac and purple pleaser are my favorites. I've never purchased any of the ELF polishes, and I need to! Thank you for the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love LOVE Lilac! :) These are all the ELF polishes I have. I need more. They are good and a great price too :)

      Delete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥