My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Saturday, November 10, 2012

Buy and Blog: Avon Campaign 18

Hello, my Pretties!

Yesterday I shared my Avon Campaign 17 haul with you.  Today I have a much bigger haul.  These are the purchases I made during Campaign 18.

I will honestly say, I LOVED everything I purchased this time around.


Avon Campaign 18

I've never been quiet about the fact that Avon eyeshadows are not my favorite.  I think they lack the pigmentation I crave.  They always look beautiful in the pan but once applied to the eye, I feel it lacks the wow factor.  But lately I have been leaning towards a more neutral, toned down look for everyday wear.  I have one other of these duos in Hawaiian Glow and I loved that one too so I decided to take a chance and purchase another one of the True Color Eyeshadow Duos.

Avon True Color Eyeshadow Duo in Mauve Glow
$7.00
.099 total oz. net. wt.
Buy HERE


I liked the color combo in this duo.  The light opalescent creme color is perfect for the lid color as well as a brow high light.  The medium brown color is a great crease color.  I haven't used it as a liner yet but I'm sure it would work in that way too.

Fingertip swatches.

Swatches over bare skin.

I have a ton and I mean a ton of Avon Nail Enamels but not very many of their SpeedDry+ line.  The SpeedDry+ claim to dry in under 30 seconds and do not contain formaldehyde, toluene, or phthalates.

Avon SpeedDry+ Nail Enamel in Street Beige
$6.00
.4 fl. oz.
Buy HERE

I was drawn to this nude shade because I don't have any in my collection.  Just like my face makeup, I've been enjoying bare nails more these days.  I figured a nice nude polish would work well with neutral makeup.

Swatch. Two coats.

My foundation of choice was the Avon Healthy Makeup Mousse Foundation but I don't believe that is being offered anymore.  So, they came out with a new Avon Ideal Flawless Matte Mousse Foundation and I just had to try it.  I like mousse foundations.


Avon Ideal Flawless Matte Mousse Foundation in Medium Beige
$10.00
.6 oz.net. wt.
Buy HERE

I am really loving the silkiness of this mousse.  It glides on easily and blends effortlessly.  It gives me a nice even, light to medium coverage.  I think it makes my pores around my nose and cheeks appear smaller and my face does remain matte for a good portion of the day.


Fingertip swatch.

Blended in.

My blog has always been more about makeup than anything else.  Every once in  a while I throw in a nail post.  I don't do many nail posts because my cuticles are always in such horrid shape.  I always buy nail polishes but never treatments.  I decided to buy this one in hopes that it would help my cuticles look more presentable in photos.

Avon Nail Experts Conditioning Pen
$6.50
.05 fl. oz.
Buy HERE

This item is really handy to carry in your purse.  It takes up as much space as a regular pen.

There will be no mess in your bag because the packaging contains a brush tip applicator and you have to turn the base of the pen to release the conditioning fluid.  A few clicks and you will see the liquid being dispensed through the brush.

Brush tip applicator.

Before.

After.

It does give you the appearance of "greasy" nails but all you have to do is blend it in more.

Here is another eye product.  I love eyeshadows but have never really been to fond of cream shadows.  But being an Independent Avon Sales Representative, I kind of have to try out the new stuff coming out to better inform my customers.

This is the Avon Glazewear Diamonds Eye Color.  They are packaged exactly like the Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss.


Avon Glazewear Diamonds Eye Color in Mocha Flash
$7.00
.15 oz. net. wt.
Buy HERE

Doe foot applicator.

I have used this eyeshadow on it's own and over my E.L.F. Eyelid Primer and it stayed on all day without creasing which was totally unexpected.  I have used it as a base for other pressed shadows as well and it works in that sense too.

The color is so gosh darn pretty!

Swatches over bare skin.
Straight from the tube on the left.
Blended out on the right.

And another color that I think is truly prettyful is this lip gloss.

Avon Glazewear VitaLucious Lip Gloss in Rose Flush
$6.00
.15 oz. net. wt.
Buy HERE

Doe foot applicator.


Fingertip swatch.

Lip swatch.

Is this color not amazing or what?  This is my favorite lip gloss these days.  Makes me want to kiss myself!

Have you tried any of these products?  Would you like to try any of them?

I have a few more Avon Buy and Blogs left to share with you so I hope that you will be looking forward to them.

♥♥ All items mentioned in this blog were paid for with my own money.  These are my own thoughts and honest opinions.  I am an Ind pendent Avon Sales Representative. ♥♥


3 comments:

  1. Nice haul. That's great that you bought the cuticle pen. I have not tried the Avon brand but I have the OPI one and it does help make your cuticles look and feel better with regular use. Especially now that the weather is colder and dryer, your cuticles will need a little more TLC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not used to using a cuticle pen so I often forget to use it period! LOL. But it does help when I use it. I just need to get into the routine of using it daily :)

      Delete
  2. love everything super great haul hun!

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥