My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Friday, March 9, 2012

FOTD: Alluring Touch

Hello, my Pretties!

After I had posted my Kleancolor Buy & Blog, which you can see HERE, I intended on posting this FOTD right after.  But I didn't.  Sorry it's late but here it is.

Face ingredients.

FACE:
E.L.F. All Over Cover Stick in Honey
Avon Smooth Minerals Liquid Foundation in Medium Beige
Milani Minerals Compact Makeup in True Beige
Kleancolor Multi-Color Blush in Brazilian Rose

EYES:
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Kleancolor Loveville Matte Shimmer Duo in Alluring Touch
Love Me 365 Gel Eyeliner in Violet Purple
Maybelline Falsies Flared Volum' Express Mascara in Black

LIPS:
Avon Lip Stain Marker in Heart




I don't think the pigmentation was bad at all for only having paid a dollar for the eyeshadow palette.  It's quite nice.

I did yellow on the inner corner of my lid and orange on the rest.  Purple was added into my crease and blue to my lower lash line.

This is by far my best work but I don't think it's bad for the amount of money I spent on my Kleancolor products.  They were very cheap and work very well.

I think I will like to try more Kleancolor makeup.

Luv & Luk,
--L.

♥♥ All items mentioned in this post were purchased with my own money. ♥♥

13 comments:

  1. Very pretty look, Lisa! I agree that the shadows are impressive for only $1 for sure! Also, I love the lip color you chose for this look. You are always so good at that!
    <3 Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, my Angie! Yeah, not bad for a buck, huh? LOL. I love this lip stain marker. I have been using it a lot lately. Thanks for being so wonderful to me :)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! and even more amazing when you think of the price tag! Amazing! Great look<3 Laila

    I would love for you to check out my blog and tell me what you think!:)
    www.besoslaila.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laila! I love makeup bargins! LOL. And thanks for linking me to your blog. I will check it out for sure :)

      Delete
  3. Very pretty! and even more amazing when you think of the price tag! Amazing! Great look<3 Laila

    I would love for you to check out my blog and tell me what you think!:)
    www.besoslaila.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty lip stain!! I love the color combo!! Soo ready for Spring! <3 The eyeshadow palette is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my go to lip color these days. It's pretty and not too wild. Just a pretty wash of color. I wouldn't mind spring either, but it's starting to feel more like summer around here. LOL :)

      Delete
  5. Really cute look! I had no idea KleanColors made cosmetics until I saw your previous post.. now I gotta hunt some down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know either! LOL. I just so happened to find them in some cheapie little store. Haha. You find things when you're not looking for them :) I am interested in trying other stuff now :)

      Delete
    2. I had no idea either! It just so happened I walked into some cheapie little store and there they were LOL. I'm glad I found them. I plan on trying out more stuff when I can. Hope you get your hands on some stuff too. If you do, let me know what you got and what you think of them!

      Delete
  6. very pretty and love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Monica! Thanks so much for stopping by and for leaving me a sweet comment :)

      Delete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥