My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Monday, July 8, 2013

Avon Makeup Maven 30 Day Challenge for June: Day 29

Hello, my Pretties!

We are well on our way into July and I am still posting my photos for the Avon Makeup Maven 30 Day Challenge.  Never fear.  We are almost done.  Two more to go!


 
 
I have had this Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad for a very long time.  I had not used it until this challenge came along.  This is Mocha Latte.
 
There are two shimmer shades and two matte shades.  Perfect!  This is a wonderful go-to palette.  It is great for work time, day time, any time!  The colors are nicely pigmented and the textures are nice and smooth, blendable.
 
Right now you can purchase this quad and 11 others for $4.99, 44% off the regular $9.00 brochure price.  (Size: .20 oz. total net wt.)  Click HERE to be taken directly to the Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad page in my online Avon eStore.
 
♥♥ I am an Avon Independent Sales Representative.  Products mentioned in this post were purchased by me with my own money.  Thoughts expressed in this post are honest and my own. ♥♥
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥