My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Monday, July 1, 2013

Avon Makeup Maven 30 Day Challenge for June: Day 23

Hello, my Pretties!

Are you anxious to see what I have next on my list?


I'm on a roll with these new products.  This is Avon's NEW Ultra Glazewear lip gloss in Palm Beach Pink.  These are reformulated Glazewear lip glosses.  There will be new colors and of course, new sleeker packaging.

I enjoy the original Glazewear line of lip glosses.  They are creamy and glossy but never sticky.  I fell in love with this shade.  It is a pretty summer pink with loads of sparkly glitter all through out.  I for one cannot wait to see what other colors will be available.

This color is not available for purchase just yet.

♥♥ I am an Independent Avon Sales Representative.  Products mentioned in this post were sent to me for free as part of my Avon Makeup Maven 2012-2013 prize package.  Thoughts expressed in this post are honest and my own. ♥♥

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥