My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Monday, July 1, 2013

Avon Makeup Maven 30 Day Challenge for June: Day 21

Hello, my Pretties!

Today I bring you one of the latest shades of the Avon Speed Dry+ Nail Enamel line.




Meet Cruisin' Coral.  This is one of four shades of nail polish that was added to the Speed Dry+ line in their Fiji Paradise Collection.  It was a LIMITED EDITION shade that is not available online at this time.

The color itself was much lighter than I expected it to be.  To me, it looked darker, more vibrant in the brochure.  It's not a bad color, it's just not one of my favorites.  It's pretty and delicate.  The finish is pearly and glossy.  As for the 30 second drying time, it does dry FAST!  By the time I am done apply polish on my second hand, the first hand is already dry.

Avon has 26 Speed Dry+ shades as well as a Clear.  These retail for $6.00 for .4 fl. oz. of product.  Click HERE to be taken directly to the Avon Speed Dry+ Nail Enamel page in my online Avon eStore.

♥♥ I am an Independent Avon Sales Representative.  Products mentioned in this post were purchased with my own money.  Thoughts expressed in this post are honest and my own. ♥♥



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥